Porter Neuroscience Research Center, Building 35A
NIH Campus, Bethesda, MD 20892
The workshop is taking place on the NIH Campus which is located 20 miles from Reagan National Airport (DCA), 25 miles from Dulles International Airport (IAD), 40 miles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) and just 1 Metro stop away from the Hyatt Regency Bethesda.
- Attendees will be required to show one (1) form of identification (a government-issued photo ID-driver’s license, passport, green card, etc.) and state the purpose of their visit.
- All attendees will need to pass through NIH Gateway Center prior to the start of the meeting.
- Attendees will need to allow ~45 minutes to be processed through NIH Gateway Center and travel to the Porter Neuroscience Research Center.
The NIH Campus is located at the MEDICAL CENTER METRO/NAVAL MED CTR & NIH stop on the Bethesda Red Line.
From the Hyatt, go to the BETHESDA METRO STATION and take the Red Line to Shady Grove. Exit at MEDICAL CENTER METRO/NAVAL MED CTR & NIH. Proceed to the NIH Gateway Center which is located adjacent to the Medical Center Metro Station.
Taxis are available at Reagan National Airport, Dulles International Airport, Baltimore-Washington International Airport and Union Station. Estimated taxi fare to the NIH is:
- From Reagan National Airport: ~$65
- From Dulles International Airport: ~$70
- From Baltimore-Washington International Airport: ~$100
NIH CAMPUS MAP
For a map of the NIH campus, click here.