REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
SPECIAL OFFER – General Attendees
Register before August 1, 2018, pay just $299 for registration.
- General Attendee Category is for radiation oncologists, physicists, dosimetrist, microbiologists, scientists and researchers who have obtained an advanced degree.
- Student / Resident / Medical Trainee Category is for medical students, residents, fellows and graduate students in other relevant disciplines, such as Medical Physics.
- US Government Employees wishing to attend the workshop should contact us for more information.
- Online registration for this workshop will close on Wednesday, August 15, 2018.
- Onsite registration will NOT be available.
REGISTRATION REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
- A $100 processing fee will be assessed on all cancellations.
- Please allow 10-15 days for us to process your refund to your card.
- Cancellations received on or after Wednesday, August 1, 2018, and any no-shows constitutes 100% forfeiture of registration fees.
- Registrations are non-transferable.
By registering for the GRID/Lattice, Flash and Microbeam Radiotherapy Workshop, you understand that the Radiosurgery Society® (RSS) and EventRebels, our registration services provider, have exchanged your personal information for the purpose of facilitating your workshop registration. You agree to release the RSS, EventRebels and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any liability relating to disclosure of your personal information for this purpose.